30/04/2015

All black midi.

I have such fun days behind me, oh! I love holidays. Partying a little, sleep a lot, watching some movies. Today is bonfire night so we will hang out a bit, can't wait! But before I will hopefully have some time to do shopping, yeee! I need to find some more lace up sandals! 
How do you like my todays look? I am really into black, what can I do. And this jacket is still my favourite, awesome for colder and warmer weather.:)


Jacket- New Yorker, skirt- H&M, top- Zara, slip ons- Topshop


Photoy by Martin, Komatar, edited by me

Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. I think midi's are so much fresher than maxi's! LOVE yours

    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! )
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    www.elationofcreation.com
    Love Alena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket...it's amazing!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great look, love it :)

    xxx

    anna from http://www.stylelovely.com/mimundonormal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!