22/04/2015

Camel and slip ons.

I love warmer weather especially because now I can wear all my shoes, like these slip ons! And ballet flats and everything. It's the best part of this weather if you ask me! :) I just found out that they will be selling lace up flats in Parfois so I gotta check it out! Literally obsessed with lace up flats, gosh. 
Anyway, tonight is finally party time and tomorrow will be like a dream come true because I got the invitation to the AdidasxStella event and you know if it is anything about Adidas, I will run to it, ha!:)


Trench- Zara, pants- H&M, slipons- Topshop




Love,
Kat



8 comments:

  1. Podoba mi się takie połączenie!
    Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect business casual! love it <3
    www.fashionambit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit! :)

    http://lomejordecadatienda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fajny taki casualowy look :-) Płaszczyk prezentuje się stylowo :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!