16/04/2015

Leather skirt.

Sooooo, let me introduce you to my new photographer Martin Komatar (like his FB page asap!:)) through my new photos! Honestly, we didn't even discuss much the photos and he totally nailed what I wanted! How cool is that?! You will see more of his photography in the future posts and they will get better and better, I swear! Obsessed. I feel like I always wanted that kind of photos you will see in my future posts but I never really got them. So this is exciting, yes sir!
Since the warmer weather is finally here I threw on my new faux leather skirt from OASAP . I love their stuff and they are so nice to me, gosh. Obsessed again. 


Trench- Zara, shirt- Asos, heels- GLAMOROUS, skirt- OASAP (here)


Photos by Martin Komatar, edited by me


Love,
Kat

11 comments:

  1. Ślicznie wyglądasz w tej spódniczce :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Mój blog/ KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ovo mi je fenomenalno! Outfit mi se jakoooo svidja.

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love leather skirts. You look so pretty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej,

    super styling, super blog. Tudi midva s fotografom se še malo loviva, ampak počasi bo vse potekalo gladko.

    xoxo
    Tanja

    http://selectedvont.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spódnica świetnie na Tobie leży i podkreśla Twoją figurę, idealne zestawienie z luźniejszą górą. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that trench, and your outfit looks great, xo
    loresstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!