14/04/2015

Shirt knot.

I'm sorry but I'm obsessed with these pants. I could wear them all the time. The best part is that they are long, because you tall ladies probably know how hard it is to find a good pair of pants that is long enough. 
Have you seen that Asos and Glamorous has massive sale? Check it out, I have found a ton of stuff and I can't wait to get the packages home, uaaa!:)

leather pants, black and white outfit, blogger, minimalistic style

Pants- Topshop, shirt, cardigan- Asos, watch- Daniel Wellington (here)




Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. THAT LEATHER PANT IS CUTE
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usnjene hlače so res top! :)
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kardigan super, zamówiłam ostatnio podobny :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Mój blog/ klik! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pants look amazing on you, I probably wouldn't be able to pull them off like you do.
    You look stunning! XX

    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have such an amazing sense of style I love the way you put this outfit together! you look so gorgeous in this outfit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!