30/05/2015

Overall and crop top.

Finally I have an overall, it took me just about zillion years. I don't even know if they are still in and I don't even care! I wanna find one in lighter jeans also. Anyway, you can find the one I'm wearing at Oasap (click), The shirt I'm wearing is probably one of my favourite basics I own, perfect length crop top. I just hate the ones that are really short. And this one is also ribbed, so it's a win win, yeah! :)


Shirt- Asos, romper- OASAP (here), slipons- Topshop


Photo by Johnny, edited by me

Love,
Kat

4 comments:

  1. Lovely minimal look!
    xx
    http://fuss.co.in/norwegian-wood/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look !

    www.basicish.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable look, dear!

    Love, Maria
    marieroget.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!