26/05/2015

Throwback.

I feel a little sick now and I started browsing through my old photos. Here is a little throwback from the time I started blogging! It will be two years since I started, time flies! So much has happened since then. I remember that I had one goal when I started it and I reached it, but later I didn't get a new goal. This is probably my biggest mistake. Will do better in the future I hope! :) It's funny how I still own and wear these clothes, basic pieces are the best!




Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. nice outfit
    New post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/auto-mechanic.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love basic pieces. This is a perfect outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that clutch! I need to invest more on staples that I will continue to wear for years. When I look back on some of my old posts, some of the things I wore make me cringe haha...

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!