06/06/2015

Black and white romper.

Just a quick post with my new romper! Perfect for summer, don't you think? I found it at Oasap store, it fits like a glove actually. But I couldn't do without some denim around my waist. I've been inspired by someone lately to put some colours on and the other day I have been actually browsing through stores in Ljubljana to find a nice colourful shirt. The only thing I found was a boho white shirt, ha! I can't get out of my skin, what can I say!:)


Find the romper HERE

Love,
Kat

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous romper, loving the pattern!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, świetny dodatek w postaci koszuli!
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Mój blog/ KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look!

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!