18/06/2015

Denim wrapped around denim.

Kinda double denim day! Wrapped around shirt is my favourite kind of detail lately and I think I am gonna wear it all summer long! And it seems that it elongates your legs too. What do you think? Through years I have learned that you have to accept what was given to you by nature so if this is height and long legs that's just how it is! When I was younger I didn't feel so good about my height but now I just embraced it. Some of the tall ladies that are reading this might agree with me, do you? 

how to dress like elle ferguson, they all hate us, denim on denim outfit look, blogger
Shirt- Zara, denim shirt- H&M, shorts- Asos, heels- Glamorous


Photos by Johnny

Love,
Kat

4 comments:

  1. You should be proud of your height, I'd give anything for those legs!

    www.lydiatrj.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denim i biała koszula - zawsze super :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prosto i stylowo :) Uwielbiam takie połączenia:)
    Zestaw-rewelacja

    Pozdrawiam :*
    http://paaulina-pauline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!