15/06/2015

Leather shorts.

The thing I like about chiller mornings is that I can wear shorts and long sleeves. I love this kind of combos, but if it is hot like hell I can not really wear them. Also these leather shorts are probably one of best finds. You can be dressed up or dress down in them.
My exams has officially started and hopefully this week will be over and then I can start to work on my new project! I started a new project on which I will be working whole summer and it is the best thing of my life currently, oujea! :)

leather shorts outfit, lace up heels, black blazer, blogger style, minimalist, classic look

Shorts- Zara, shirt- Asos, blazer- Promod


Photos by Johnny

Love,
Kat


7 comments:

  1. Love your combination of long sleeves and shorts :)

    www.lydiatrj.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are the shoes from? They're beautiful!!

    Gorgeous look! =)


    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stylish outfit with those strappy heels! :)

    You are rocking those shorts! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple, and so so beautiful. Love you blog and your shorts. Kisses

    http://giselapascoal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good writeup. It if truth be told was once
    a leisure account it. Look complicated to far brought agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we keep up a correspondence?

    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... kimak kau

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job. This is very nice post. I like your post. Its fantastic. Thanks a lot for share.mens capri online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!