04/06/2015

Perfect boyfriend jeans.

I finally found a pair of boyfriend jeans that actually fit! Since I am skinny and tall a lot of boyfriends were just too large, too baggy. But these ones... perfect! And they were on sale, lucky me. Or unlucky my wallet. Basically everything boyfriend cut today, shirt and jeans. Yeah!
I have a busy day today but I hope everything will be worth it since we are going to listen some good music in Ljubljana in the evening. Can't wait!

Shirt- Asos, jeans- New Yorker, bag- Promod


Photos by Johnny

Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. cannot go wrong with white t-shirt & jeans & black stilettos! :) love the simplicity of this look!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetna stylizacja, całość megaaa mi się podoba! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très joli look !
    Deltreylicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! They look so comfy!!
    xx
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah you found the right boyfriend jeans! I love these jeans, but like you, I can't find one which fit me well.. But above all, that look is really great ;)
    xx, Clémence

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeans and heels! I'm so glad I'm seeing it more and more! :)

    Looking great! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. White and blue Really nice combination .keep it up
    boyfriend jeans

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!