31/07/2015

Adidas T-shirt.

Any Adidas fans here? I have been a fan of the brand for years and this simple shirts with logo are always on my wishlist. Now I got this black one and hopefully I will find one in white also. I finally used my leather backpack up here, it is still my fave bag ever. Now I will get one in black and hopefully that one will be as useful as this white one. This one came in really handy at my travels!
Watching these photos I realized how tanned I got! And all without the "Marmelade". xD



Shirt- Adidas, backpack- Young Hungry Free, sneakers- Pompeii (here), shorts- OASAP (here)





Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!) www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super blog and with a very interesting information about the shirts and fashion.. thank you.
    équipement

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking so good also a superb design !
    I appreciate you writing this write-upand also the rest of the site is also really good.
    buy t shirts online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!