20/07/2015

Jeans over tartan.

Finally back from the seaside! I've been missing my home a bit because I was away for a while. And I finally got myself a pair of white canvas sneakers! They are by Pompeii and they have a really nice selection of sneakers in every colour. I love canvas sneakers for summer evenings or spring. 
In summer I often wear this kind of combos, just jeans and a shirt. Too hot for anything else! 



Denim shirt- H&M, tartan shirt- New Yorker, shorts- Vero moda, watch- Daniel Wellington, sneakers- POMPEII (here)

Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat


7 comments:

  1. very cool

    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit! I really like your shorts!

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeans i krata to zestaw idealny! Poza tym ta długość spodenek - idealnie :)

    Ściskam mocno,
    www.NIECH-PANI-PATRZY.blogspot.com
    __________________________________
    + a u mnie: propozycje na b. upalne dni - zapraszam!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!