27/07/2015

Knitted top.

This knitted top has been on my wishlist forever! Obsessed with khaki. And also these sandals, heaven! These sandals are probably the most minimalistic piece I own. On Asos I always find the best stuff. The latest find were pointy loafers, can't wait to get them! And also a leather backpack. Since the time I got the leather backpack in white I always wanted one in black also. And now I found it.<3
Today is a special day because my main man has birthday! I haven't seen him for too long and tomorrow finally the day has arrived!<3


Knitted top- H&M, boyfriend jeans- New Yorker, sandals- Asos


Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. Nice jeans:) love this outfit:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! knitted top looks very stylish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. taki luźny zestaw, bardzo dobry na codzienne bieganie po mieście ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, YEAHHHHHHH :D kisses pretty
    New post : DENIM SKIRT
    www.lupescolors.blogs.elle.es

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!