10/08/2015

Adidas+leather.


A nice leather mini skirt has been on my wishlist but every time I got one it just wasn't perfect or the one. Now I got this one from Dresslink and it is the perfect length, material is nice, it is not too thin. I woke up my inner designer sort of and cut off the lace part from the skirt. And now it is just perfecto! Tomorrow I am finally going to swim in the sea again, really excited. I ordered some new lace up swimsuit the other day and hopefully they will arrive in time.


Shirt- Adidas (HERE or HERE), heels- Glamorous, bag- Zara, watch- Daniel Wellington (here), skirt- HERE or HERE





Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. Nie sądziłam, że taka koszulka mi się kiedyś spodoba, ale w twoim zestawieniu wygląda naprawdę fantastycznie <3 Świetny zestaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jestem zachwycona! :) Genialne połączenie niby-sportowego t-shirtu z elegancką resztą! *_* <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look, perfect leather skirt. Simple & fashion <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. No nie wierzę, skradłaś moje serce tą stylizacją. Mega ;)) 1000/10

    http://whisperyourlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. интересная композиция в стиле адидас

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look it is so beautiful ! Leather skirts are my weakness so this is perfect and I love the way you paired it !

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta el look! Me lo cojo para una un evento casual que tengo el finde!
    os dejo una aportación que hice en una web por si os gustaría comentarmela
    Gracias
    http://precio.online/moda/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!