13/08/2015

Grey ribbed dress.

This exact dress was my wish since I saw it online and fortunately they had it in Slovenia. But unfortunately the price was a bit too high for just a simple casual ribbed dress so I passed on buying it. And then at sales I wasn't even expecting they still had it and boooom, there it was, only in my size and half price off! Haaa! Who knew, right?
Today we are again taking some photos, I have some dope clothes to show you! 


Dress- Topshop, heels- Bershka, bag- Zara


Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. Uh, tale oblekca izgleda super udobna :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haljina je slatka, ali bi mi se mnogo vise svidjela da su rukavi drugaciji...

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your still it is beautiful ! I just found your blog and I love it, great job <3

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!