28/08/2015

Off the shoulders.

I am so freaking happy today, my last exam is done and so many exciting things are coming to me, I just can't handle, ha! Lots and lots of new clothing to show you. Gosh, it will be a busy month for sure and this is the best. Gotta make some money for Paris! 
Lately I've been seeing a lot of lace up flats in online stores. I hate when I was searching for a pair, there weren't as many as now! 



Jeans- Asos, flats- Aliexpress, shirt- CN direct (here)

Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat



5 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with off the shoulder tops!!! You looks absolutely stunning <3 X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Može link na aliexpress balerinke? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stylizacja, paski bardzo ci pasują ;)
    Dodaję do obserwowanych ;)
    http://whisperyourlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!