24/08/2015

Soft rose pleats.

The classiest skirt arrived in my closet and its colour is gorgeous! This "nudish" pink is really nice especially for weddings, not too crazy. And pleats, it has been a while since I've worn pleats. Anyway the brand is ShopAtVelvet. I was talking about this brand before, they have really really nice, classy clothing. 
The bussiest week of this year is here and I can't wait for friday when it all will be over! So many exams in such short time and feelings are close to the ones I'd be feeling if joining the suicide squad. Can't wait for the movie though.


Shirt- H&M, sandals- Glamorous, skirt- ShopAtVelvet (here)


Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. Top outfit! In roza barva ti zelo pristaja! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome style :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com and promote your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ! Always amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely! the shoes, the skirt...everything!

    xxx
    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty skirt!
    xx
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!