14/09/2015

Formal coord.

What do you think about co-ords? I love them actually but I never owned one in formal version. Blazer and pants in the same colour and style are such a cool idea. I always wanted a nice coord in royal blue but for now this grey one from Chicwish will do it. I am just trying to wear as much summer clothing as I can until the warm weather will be really over. So many clothes, so little time. 


Coord shorts and blazer Chicwish (here), heels- Zaful (here)

Photos by Nina Tomc
Love,
Kat

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit , and your shoes go so well with it ! Love love love <3

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always think a coordinated outfit like this exudes so much power and strength! :)

    Looking gorgeous! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!