11/09/2015

Lace up shirt.

Lace up shirts are everywhere lately and here also, sorry! I love them as much as I love a good lace up shoe. A lot! But I wanted to go a little bit different with a loose lace up shirt. You can find it at TFNC London (here) along with other cool stuff. Love their store, honestly!
I've been loving these past couple of days because I've spent sooo much time with my main man, he is too cute. The best times. :)


Skirt- Dresslink, heels- CN direct, shirt- TFNC London (here) 


Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat

12 comments:

  1. So chic! Love it!

    http://styleopium.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prześliczna stylizacja, lubię takie total black ;)
    http://whipseryourlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. w prostocie siła ;) i figura godna podziwu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. stylizacja bardzo prosta ale ma w sobie coś co przyciąga uwagę,to chyba ta bluzka :))
    zapraszam do siebie -> KLIK :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous, I love your outfit ! I am just loving lace up this season it is amazing. The leather just goes so well with it though !

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shoes :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lace up shoes.. lace up shirts! The looks works perfectly on you! :)

    Looking great! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trafiłam tu z Lookbooka, bo zakochałam się w bluzce i o! Polka :) Jak miło :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!