23/09/2015

Nude heels.

You know these Aquazurra nude heels called "Sexy thing"? Well I love them a lot and luckily I found a great dupe at Zaful store. The colour of mine is more pinkish and not camel but I can work with that! Hopefully I will get the black version also. *.* So many all black outfits up here lately and I don't hate it one bit. A nice ribbed pencil skirt has been a good companion of mine for the past month. Also everything ribbed. I just can't get enough of ribbed clothing!


Shirt- Zara, skirt- Boohoo, heels- ZAFUL (here)





Love,
Kat

5 comments:

  1. love your style!!! and this super clean pictures.. so beautiful!
    following you <3
    xx

    www.pinkmystyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a black and dress and those gorgeous heels! :)

    You look great! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. So chic! love your shoes!

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!