28/09/2015

Pointed flats.

Busy weekend is behind me and busy days are in front of me! I found a new exciting job and I can't wait to get started. Also I got a new chance of collaborating with one of my favourite brands ever, too good to be true! My main man is coming back in townnnn and I am patiently waiting to check this new movie Everest with him. I heard it is amazing. Love this kind of movies.
I finally got my pointed flats although I never really thought I will dig them. But they are too cool and really something different. I hate when some say that they look like old people footwear. Like wtf? 


Blazer, bag- Promod, jeans- Asos, shoes- Mango, shirt- SHEIN (here)


Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat



7 comments:

  1. uwielbiam jeans! świetny zestaw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect combination! Love your shoes! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uwielbiam spodnie z wysokim stanem:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super
    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!