17/09/2015

The ultimate wrap skirt.

The ultimate wrap skirt, for sure! I have been searching for it for a while but all of them were not suitable for my body shape or mostly my comfort. This one is perfect! Also the material is suede, really soft, looks great in person. I had some problems pairing it because I really don't like that too much is going on at the bottom and at the top but then this boyfriend shirt same under my palms and that was it. 


Shirt- H&M, bag- Zara, heels- Glamorous, skirt- TFNC London (here)


Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat

4 comments:

  1. Wrao mi się kojarzy z tortilla, ale twoja spódnica tak nie wygląda ;)) Super stylizacja ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice style! So chic!

    http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes, one needs nothing more than a classic black dress! :)

    Looking great! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!