26/10/2015

Denim vest.

Denim vests are a great way to make an outfit more versatile. Since it is a bit cold now I would just throw a coat over todays look, what do you think? Love the layers with denim underneath. And this cute little bag is perfect for a day out, not every time you need a huge bag with everything inside. Both is from Yoins, very affordable and descent quality, especially the stuff made of denim and jeans. 
I went to a hairdresser again, got a little bangs again and now I am regretting it a bit. But it will grow. I also got my hair extensions a little shape so now I can actually wear them. I love them! <3


Pants- Asos, shirt- Zara, heels- Missguided (here), vest- Yoins (here), bag- Yoins (here)


Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. bardzo fajnie to wyglada :)

    a ja zapraszam serdecznie do siebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, I love your open toe booties!
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love that outfit.. especially the denim jacket! :)

    Love those boots! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!