28/10/2015

Maxi knitted dress.

Maxi dress, maxi knit, perfect length, perfect dress! Can I have this dress in every colour please? I am so obsessed with Missguided store, it's crazy! They are really present in time so to speak, always trendy and clothing on fleek. For the record, I am not getting paid to praise them so much, I just love their clothing! 
So it is only a month until I leave for Paris with my main man. I feel like this is such a cliché, seeing Paris with your bf, but everyone has to see Paris, right?:) I just can't wait to see this city, the shopping will be crazy there, I bet!   


Coat- Zara, dress- Missguided (here), hat- Missguided (here), heels- Missguided (here)



Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat


8 comments:

  1. Savrseno!

    Maja
    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cudna stylizacja, cudne buty! jestem zachwycona <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudowna stylizacja, te buty, i ta maxi, są przepiękne ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. just chick
    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.hr/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!