30/10/2015

Wrapped suede.

This dress was on my wishlist literally forever! Suede material is currently one of my favourite things to wear, I also really want a good pair of high waisted suede pants. But dress will do it for now. I don't usually wear strapless clothing because it makes my wide shoulders appear ever wider but not this time I guess. Don't you just love this dress? A must have! Find yourself one in any shopping catalogue (CLICK HERE) availible on this site.
I just did a survey that one PR agency sent me and in there was a question if I write my blog in more languages. And that got me thinking if I should write in Slovenian language too, what do you think?


Heels- Glamorous, bag- Zara, dress- TFNC London (here)


Photos by Nina Tomc

Love,
Kat

4 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!