12/11/2015

A little nude dress.

I have a new brand up here called Rare London. A nude dress was on my wishlist for a while and I said I will give it a go with one of their dresses. It is textured material and quite thick. I love this kind of material because your undergarments can't be seen through. Or the lines of it can't be seen. So this is a plus. True to size thankfully and really form fitted dress. 
I have been really into makeup tutorials lately or better first impressions on Youtube. There is this woman Tati, that is also the name of her channel and I just love her. She just seems to give an honest opinions of the products and I love that! 


Trench- Topshop, heels- Zaful (here), bag- Zara, hair extensions- IRRESISTIBLE ME (here), dress- Rare London (here)




Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment!