02/11/2015

Diane von Furstenberg.

I have landed my first designer bag, who would have thought. I actually posted my outfit really randomly at the E! Facebook competition and realized later that I was chosen by my fellow blogger, the gorgeous Ajda Sitar from blog Ajdas. So now I own this Diane von Furstenberg bag and life is a little better, ha.:)
Anyway, some simple outfit action today, along with my new white cami. Everyone needs a good white cami in their closet! I got mine at WalG, make sure you check them out. 


Jeans- Asos, cardigan- H&M, heels- Glamorous, bag- Diane von Furstenberg, cami- WalG (here), hair extensions- Irresistible me- Remy Ash blonde (here)





Love,
Kat


4 comments:

  1. Cute bag.. love how its colours goes great with the jeans! :)

    Love the whole look! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super barva torbice, res popestri celoten videz :).
    J.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!