05/11/2015

Lace up and camel.

Some extensions and lace up shirt action today! I freakin love my hair so long, really. Every time I try to grow my real hair long like this but when I get to the certain length my hair become weak at the ends and they just split all the time. So I am stuck with not so long hair and then I chop them off. But now I can have long hair any time I want. Freakin awesome.


Pants- Topshop, heels- Bershka, blazer, H&M, shirt- Shein (here), hair extensions- Irresistible me (here)




Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. lovely top
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/11/styling-snake-print-and-grey-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joj, kako te nisem navajena z dolgimi lasmi več :D

    Se mi zdi da ti kratki tako zelo pašejo :D

    Hud look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pięknie wyglądasz! :) Top jest mega! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow amazing inspiration with outstanding color combination its such a great update!
    www.ultimofashions.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetny look, spodnie są rewelacyjne ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!