23/11/2015

Little black bag.

Freakin snow started falling, whaaat. Too soon! I don't like such a cold weather, autumn is perfection. So I have some autumn outfits still ahead. But you can always layer up so they might as well be winter outfits. I got this Chloe Drew bag lookalike to present out here. I really like the design of the original so I had to get it. Looks so chic, this bag!
So I am a sucker for old songs and I have really been a fan of Elvis Presley songs but now I took the time to check his live performances and once you check this you of course continue to all other videos and god dang he was cool and handsome while we are at it. Oh boy my boy!



Trench- Zara, jeans- H&M, pointed flats- Mango, bag- LucLuc (here)




Love,
Kat


4 comments:

  1. This bag is an amazing Chloe dupe! I love your outfit, the trench is beautiful.

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!