16/12/2015

Vintage denim.

This is probably my favourite look ever. True me on a casual day, Also this jacket is a true vintage. It is about 30 years old I think, it has that vintage jeans look, original look! I love that colour. And it is oversize so win win. Actually a lot bigger but I haven't found this kind of jacket anywhere these days. I also got myself a warm jumper and this one seemed so perfect until I got it. I mean it is still cool but it sheds like hell. It is partly wool so I have sheds all over. This is too bad but still it is really warm! 


Jacket- vintage, jeans- YMI jeans, jumper- New look, backpack- Zaful, sneakers- Topshop





Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. Great casual look! Adore that jacket!

    http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit, and that jacket is so cool!
    xxx
    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautifuland relaxed look! I love your jacket!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...LOVE love love your jacket!!:) X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!