08/01/2016

Chucks x dress.

Yesterday was finally a no snowing day so we could take some photos. But still it was quite foggy and I hate it. Photos come out all grainy because of the humid and what not. But still we took them. How fresh do my chucks look! Uhhhhh. Freshly unpacked. Black hi tops are my most classic pair, I have worn out every single pair I owned up until these ones. And these ones have their turn now. 
I don't wear a lot of dress x sneakers combos but this one I like, what do you think? This dress is fabbbb, really cut close to the body. And the material is ribbed, my favourite. 

Jacket- vintage Carrera, sneakers- Converse, coat- WalG (here), dress- WalG (here)





Love,
Kat



7 comments:

  1. nice shoes
    new post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com.ng/2015/12/patent-burgundy-match.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesteś genialna, że wpadłaś na taki zestaw! Jest fenomenalny :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, mój blog/KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coat :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. black coats and shoes looking so adorable. you are just amazing work.

    African Wax Print, African George Fabric

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!