26/01/2016

Denim lust.


These are some of my favourite models of jeans currently. Actually mom jeans but slimmer version. High waist of course! I want to have them all! Currently I have only a few of these models, gotta save money for more, ha! Never enough of good pairs of denim. Asos mom jeans are really good from my experience, good thick material and nice fit. I am currently testing Cheap monday Donna jeans and things are looking good. Also I'm searching for nice vintage Levis, 550 model is my favourite!


mom jeans, asos jeans, highwaisted denim, ripped jeans, shopping, urban outfitters, levis, cheap monday donna jeans

1- Cheap monday (here), 2- Cheap monday (here), 3- Asos (here), 4- Asos (here), 5- Urban Outfitters (here)






8 comments:

  1. All great choices - those Asos ones are currently in my saved items :)

    ARABELLA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the third and fourth ones!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. uwielbiam jeansy, muszę sobie sprawić dwie nowe pary :)
    PorcelainDesire

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!