15/01/2016

Double the fun.


January is always the worst, I always have to study, where is the fun in that. So, anyway, double denim! I am obsessed with denim lately, always in search for a nice pair of jeans. Highwaisted jeans in particular. I am in hunt for a good pair of vintage Levis currently. I found some good sellers on Asos Marketplace, they have been so nice. Also on Ebay I found some great Levis 501 jeans but the problem for me is the length. All are so short and I am so tall. The light washed jeans also sell out pretty quickly. Ohh, the struggle.


Jeans- H&M, shirt- Zara, jacket- vintage Carrera, bag- Promod, heels- Paper dolls 



Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. WoW!! Very bold girl and very experienced too not to slide on the frozen asphalt because of your stilettos! Your full denim outfit is just fantastic! I'd just have embellished at least one of your bare ankles with a silver anklet! What about that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love denim on denim! Lovely style!

    http://MartasFashionDiary.com/24/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore that jacket! You look great!

    Xx Magna
    www.lovebeingpetite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ładnie

    http://eskucinska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice outfit! I think you have a high sense of fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!