20/01/2016

Never too much grey.

I had an an outfit left from the days when there was snow on the ground and it was cold af. Today is no different except without snow. Maybe it is for the best. This grey coat gives me life every time I put it on, I mean it. Everyone should own one! When you have enough of your black one, you just put a grey one on and the whole outfit is transformed. Obviously I can make a whole story around one coat, who knew. At the end of the day it is still just a coat with a job to make you warm, right? :)


Coat- C&A Premium, cardigan- GAP (here), hat, pants- Zara, sneakers- Converse, bag- Zaful, watch- Cluse (here)




Love,
Kat

5 comments:

  1. Nice outfit !
    http://deltreylicious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super czapucha i fantastyczny płaszcz <3
    Niestety ja raczej do tych kurduplowatych należę i w takich dlugościach wyglądać po prostu karykaturalnie, nad cyzm bardzo ubolewam, więc pozostaje mi tylko nacieszać oko, jak super wyglądają one na Was wszystkich :(

    pozdrowionka :)
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love grey color lately and love your coat and sweater as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love grey coats ! I need one in my life, I have been lusting after a grey wrap coat so badly. Soon I will own one !

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyls.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!