12/01/2016

The blues and greys.

Is spring already here? It sure feels like it! So warm around here but still good weather for this coat of mine, one of my favourite items this season. So yesterday I went to do a little shopping in Austria and of course I ended up with a bunch of make up, not really clothing. I feel like clothing is practically the same in stores in Slo and up there but make up on the other hand... so much more in Austria! Why is Slovenia so behind on this. I finally got my Beauty blender, can't wait to try it. Also two concealers that Tati is obsessing over and I have to try them out. I was hoping to get Zoeva palletes but they were sold out in the store. Too bad!


Jeans- H&M, shirt- Zara, coat- C&A Premium, heels- Bershka




Love,
Kat

4 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!