25/02/2016

Deep plunge.

Well well, how about changing the dress into a shirt for a day? I had this perfect kimono dress in my closet for about a year and now I got the idea of getting it tucked in as a shirt and it turned out great! I love plunging necklines. A little sassy but that's ok!
I also found these perfect booties on sales last week! Obsessed with these higher model, the fabrict wraps ankles perfectly. I never thought I will actually like this kind of boots anytime but now I am hooked.


Jeans- vintage, shirt/dress- Asos, bag- Zara (old), jacket- Zara, boots- Stradivarious, watch- Urban watch (code "katiquetteblog" for 15 % off!)




Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. Uwielbiam Twój styl, jesteś niesamowita :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, mój blog/KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit! www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those vintage jeans are absolutely amazing!

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so cool and stunning on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!