11/02/2016

Moms and stripes.


This has to be one of my favourite looks ever! Mom jeans, simple striped shirt, classic black watch and white sneakers. I am just learning that white sneakers really make a great statement. Always white colour shoes were just a no no but I am getting used to it. I will get there!
It is the first time I am wearing Cheap monday jeans and I am basically in love. Nice thick material, not cheap stretchy one. I guess their other models do have thin material but considering this Donna model, it is just perfect. Also my new all black beautiful watch is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty, I am basically wearing every single day. 

Use "katiquetteblog" for 15% off at Urban watch (here)



Shirt- Zara, jeans- Cheap Monday DONNA, sneakers- Adidas Stan Smith, watch- Urban watch (here)



Love,
Kat

4 comments:

  1. Start your day positively and the rest will follow. Please do visit my site.Thank you and have a good day.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!