02/02/2016

The ultimate mom jeans.

So... these are the ultimate mom jeans. My mom literally wore them when she was younger. Who knew! They fit perfectly, really. Better than any modern jeans I own. And the material is much better also. Why don't they make this kind of jeans anymore? I was so happy when I found them, actually I just found some vintage jeans that would fit me on Ebay but luckily I found these ones accidentally the same day, ha! Talk about coincidence.
So I noticed some trend about extra long sleeves and with holes, it looks kinda different, don't you think?



Jeans- vintage Casucci, heels- Paper dolls, turtleneck- Chicwish (here)




Love,
Kat


8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love your jeans!!!:) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idealnie! Do mnie w tym tygodniu dotrą moje pierwsze mom jeans :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, mój blog/KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stylish casual look! Love the jeans!

    http://martasfashiondiary.com/how-to-style-a-floral-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Style and collection amazing love it. Shoptiques Coupon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today it delivers your sensational styling invite you to my blog http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/ and to like page on fb. Regards

    ReplyDelete
  6. This basic ootd is perfect. Love your jeans and your heels. Perfect combo my dear! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom jeans or not.. they look great on you! :)

    Love the simple black stiletto heels too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!