09/02/2016

Varsity jacket.

I found this great store that actually is really affordable (as the store name also applies- Five pound tee (click)). Basic shirts and jackets, nothing better. So I got this jacket and white shirt with red stripe on the back. On the back of the jacket it actually says 00 f*cks given and I think it's pretty cool. 
Last days were really busy but I have finally finished one part of my journey. I have finally graduated from college and I am really happy that this part of my life is over. :)

Alsooooo I am wearing my new watch from Urban watch (click click) and I have a discount for you! Use "katiquetteblog" for 10% off!




Jeans- H&M, bag- Young Hungry Free (old), sneakers- Adidas, jacket- Five pound tee (here), shirt- Five pound tee (here), watch- Urban watch (here)



Love,
Kat


4 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!