16/03/2016

All the basics.


One of the basics is also a plain and simple sweater, sporty sweater. Overall I prefer oversized one but sometimes you have to have also a slim fit one. It is perfect for layering. A ribbed shirt would fir perfect under there. I had troubles finding a good plain black sweater so I got it at male section. Also when you are a tall lady with long arms it is better to check at men clothing because they have longer sleeves and the fit is the same if you choose a smaller size. No one will know! :)



Sweater- H&M, watch- Daniel Wellington, bag- Parfois, jeans- Cheap Monday Donna, sneakers- Adidas Stan Smith


cheap monday donna mom jeans, donna dream, stan smith adidas, basic outfit, minimalistic style


Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. love so much your blog. Basics are always better! kisses

    http://giselapascoal.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice style!

    http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore ce look, très simple et très joli.
    Bises,
    Margaux
    www.leblogpoidsplume.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding unexpected gems at the men's section too!

    www.lydiatrj.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a really lover of casual outfit and your is perfect! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!