10/03/2016

Basics: Adidas Stan Smith.


Right next to Adidas Superstar sneakers you have a little less chunkier and more sleek sneaker Adidas Stan Smith. Probably everyone has heard of these sneakers and they do deserve all the praise there is. They look chic with every single outfit there is, from jeans, skirt to formal pants. 
I don't know about you but I wanted white and black Stan Smiths but somehow I couldn't find them. Everywhere there was white and green, white and indigo, even white and animal print. I don't need no colours! Don't get me wrong, I love white-green combo but not for myself. I was searching for weeks to track down white and black combo. Basically they were nowhere to find, not even on Ebay. Sooo, I haven't found Stan Smith sneakers anywhere in Slovenia also which isn't surprising because... this is Slovenia. Much better selection in Austria, of course. It is worth to cross the boarder for some different products for sure. At the end I found the white-black pair in Zalando online store but of course they don't ship to Slovenia so we had to adjust a bit. Shipping girls first world problems!

















6 comments:

  1. Looove these shoes!!! <3

    I want them so badly but every time I try them on I feel like they just don't suit me...

    xx
    Vanessa | TheTrendique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marzą mi się takie buciki :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, mój blog/KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the Stan Smith Adidas as well!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello !!
    Totally agree with you !!! Stan Smith is really a basic :-)
    I send you my article about an another basic : the tee shirt !!
    https://asyouare-shop.com/blog/3-points-cles-pour-porter-perfection-tee-shirt-n2
    See you soon !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!