06/03/2016

Lunatic cosmetic EYESHADOW PALETTE & BULLET LIPSTICK.


I love me some taupe colour, that's for sure. I have a range of purpleish lipsticks, but there was still an eyeshadow palette missing. So I've found LunatiCK cosmetics labs, wanted to test them out so here it is. Btw vegan and cruelty free.

EYESHADOW PALETTE "supernatural" - here
The shadows are reeeally pigmented and buttery. Three mattes and two shimmer. The most disappointing of them all is probably the lightest shimmer shade. It just does not bring that pop up there on the lid. But the rest of them are heaven. The last two shades in the palette are my favourite, perfect taupe colours. They all look as the name of the pallet implies- supernatural. 

lunatick cosmetics, supernatural eyeshadow palette, taupe mauve eyeshadow, makeup, swatches



BULLET LIPSTICK "bruja" - here
Again mauve- purpleish colour, very creamy formula, you can build it up in a really intense colour. Personally I like it a bit low key so I only put a sheer layer of it on my lips to give them a bit of that mauve colour.


bruja, bullet lipstick, mauve taupe lips, creamy lipstick, lunatick cosmetics


Love,
Kat



3 comments:

  1. The packaging of the palette looks quite interesting...

    Laura
    http://furiouslychic.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!