08/03/2016

Shades of fluff.

Happy women's day to all my beautiful lady readers! I hope you will spend a nice day, smell all the flowers that you might get really good! :) 
So in honour yesterdays few seconds of snowing here is the fluffiest faux fur jacket ever. And I mean it! Fluffy and warm af. It has a bit short sleeves for me which is an every day tall girl problem so I don't even mind anymore. And this bag... just can't get enough of it. Parfois is for sure one of my favourite bag stores. The best sale find. It actually has large fringes originally so you can switch it up a bit sometimes.


Shirt- Five pound tee, jeans- Asos, boots- Bershka, bag- Parfois, watch- Cluse, jacket- Chicwish




Love,
Kat

4 comments:

  1. Looove the denim!!! <3

    Happy Women's Day
    xx Vanessa | www.thetrendique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jacket so much, it is beautiful! Fluffy jackets are the best, I feel like I need one in my life, it dresses up a casual outfit so easily <3

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetne zestawienie :) pozdrawiam

    www.milordka.pl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!