23/03/2016

That round buckle bag.


From time to time me too gets sucked into designer bag mania. So many beautiful bags but so expensive. But I figure that a lot of times they are just trendy for a while and they go away quite soon. So I gather my strengths to find the perfect dupe. I would prefer an original but we will leave that alone for a couple of years more. So I always check Ebay, Aliexpress but this time I found it at Missguided. Who would have thought! I also saw a perfect one at Evan-Evina store. I stuck with Missguided one for now and I want black one also! 



Knit- GAP, jeans- H&M, sneakers- Adidas Stan Smith, bag- Missguided (HERE or similar HERE)




Love,
Kat


5 comments:

  1. Piękno tkwi w prostocie <3

    Ściskam mocno,
    www.NIECH-PANI-PATRZY.blogspot.com
    __________________________________
    + a u mnie: mini relacja z greckiego raju - zapraszam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. podoba mi się każda rzecz z osobna jak i wszystko razem, uwielbiam taką prostotę!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!