07/04/2016

Basic cardigan.


You guys, I always find the best sale shoes in Zara, I swear! These booties are literally to die for, so cute! Perfect for tall women, cute little heel. I mean it is 7 cm but it looks way shorter. Lace up detail in the back, pointed toe. Can't get better. For the record, on April 20th Zara online store will ship to Slovenia also! Times are finally changing.
There is one more piece I want to talk about. The basic button cardigan became one of my closet staples. It looks classy and elegant, suits every style from sporty to formal. And it also comes at a good price in every store because it is such a basic piece. 



Jeans- Asos, coat- Zara, cardigan- Tom Tailor, bag- Parfois, booties- Zara, watch- Urban watch (use code 'katiquetteblog' for discount)



Love,
Kat

2 comments:

Thank you very much for your comment!