13/04/2016

Connect trends to basics.


I am officially hooked on Levis. Finally I got my 501 and they are so effing perfect. Best fit, best shape. I will do a guide to Levis probably because I was having troubles with how to find a good size just by checking online and I didn't find any really good advice. So maybe my experience will be useful to someone. 
//Končno sem dobila moje 501-ke. Popoln model, res! Trenutno se mi zdi to eden boljših trendov letošnjega leta, obsedena! Iskala sem jih res zelo dolgo, težko sem najdla informacije glede velikosti. Vintage modeli in velikosti so pač malenkost drugačne. Zato nameravam narediti en post glede velikosti, morda bo moja izkušnja pomagala še komu pri nakupu! :)


levis 501, vintage jeans, skinny scarf, minimal style blog, slovenski modni blog

Jeans- Levi's
Bag- Parfois
Heels- Paper dolls
Scarf- TOBI (here)(Tobi cardis here, bodysuits,...)




Love,
Kat


6 comments:

  1. Really love those pics <3
    xoxo
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES ! They look so lovely on ! I need a pair of the 501s so badly, I tried on my dads a long time ago and they fit so well but he wouldn't give them to me haha so I need a pair of my own !

    XOXO
    Jess
    Http://jessprainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Love your shoes xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!