19/04/2016

Lace ups & Levi's.


Spring time, baby! It is so warm outside, too good. But I hate when it becomes really cold in the evening so a little coat comes in hand at that time. So basically I have been living in my 501's, they are so comfy. I am already looking for other colours. I wish I'd see them in some vintage stores in Ljubljana but I don't think it is going to happen! I guess they will have them in London if I will go there next month. I am so excited because I really wanted to go again since I went for the first time a few years ago.




Jeans- Levi's
Shoes- Asos
Shirt- Tobi (here)






Love,
Kat



2 comments:

  1. What a perfect pair of light denim! <3 Love the combination with the lace up heels :)

    xo Vanessa | www.TheTrendique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this shoes, it's so perfect ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!