05/05/2016

Low back LBD.


I love combining bodysuits and bodycon skirts together, that way you can always have a different LBD each time. This body is button down and the inspiration for me was Line by Karla Deras. Unfortunately her clothing is quite expensive but this bodysuit seems like a good replacement. She has the best clothing ever, really. I would buy it all or better I will buy them all when RICH, of courseee.
Usually I would not add any jewellery but I just got a couple of rings from Rachel Jackson and they are so perfectly minimalistic. I will show them to you soon.




Skirt- Boohoo
Bodysuit- Glamorous
Heels- Glamorous
Trench- Zara


Love,
Kat 

3 comments:

  1. I really love your blog. Your simple style is icon inspiration for me. ;)


    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous and daring back! Love how you pull it off! :)

    And the strappy heels are perfect for this look! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!