17/06/2016

Levi's shorts.


I can not even tell you how long have I been searching for Levi's shorts! But now just in time for summer I found them and they fit like a glove. Actually I don't really understand the sizing of vintage Levi's. A month ago I got a pair of Levi's 501 and on the label they were larger in waist but in reality they were smaller than my first Levi's jeans! I got these shorts in the same size as my first pair and they are good. I swear by Ebay when searching for them. They are pretty hip right now so a lot of people is selling them.





Shorts- Levi's 501 vintage


Love,
Kat

3 comments:

  1. so cool
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shorts are SO perfect!!! Love 'em <3

    xo Vanessa from www.TheTrendique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shorts. Love them :-)

    xx Guðrið from www.helgadottir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!