08/07/2016

Birthday gal.


I had my birthday last weekend and now that I am getting older I realise why some women say they are 25 all the time, ha! I don't want to get any older! But anyway, it was an extra day with the love of my life and it's all good. And of course a large red roses bouquet! Dreams come true, for real. <3 Basically it was now the first time ever that I went on a vacation that early. I had to soak up some sun and salty water. Croatia is really beautiful. Surely not the last time I will be seeing Croatian sea this summer! 



shorts- Levi's 501 vintage
sneakers- Converse
shirt- Adidas
sunglasses- ZeroUV


Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. Happy brithday
    And i loge your style ..
    Simple yet stylish

    Www.callmeponyboy.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Perfect from head to toe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uwielbiam kwiaty,a te są przepiękne :) fajny outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love roses are my favorite flowers. I would like to get a bouquet from a boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!